Want more control over your life and your time? Invest in a Laundromat business.
There are many benefits to owning a laundromat – and many reasons partnering with Quick Clean can make your facility a success. First of all, it’s a cash business that requires no franchise fees, very little inventory, and minimal time and labor. In fact, many owners run their laundromats part-time. Customer demand and cash flow are both relatively consistent; in good times and bad, everyone needs clean clothes! That’s why coin laundries are consistently cited by experts as one of the safest investments for entrepreneurs.
Before you can reap these rewards, you need to make informed decisions about location, laundry equipment, financing, etc. – and that’s where we come in. Our advice and expertise have helped many laundry entrepreneurs achieve great success. We’ll do the same for you. Contact us to start planning your new business today!
- Why Quick Clean?
- Success Components
- Request Information
Why Partner with Quick Clean?
Our experience helps ensure your success.
We’ll bring the expertise you need to navigate every aspect of opening your new laundromat. From finding the best possible store location, to choosing among our flexible finance options, to outfitting your laundromat with the finest equipment, Quick Clean can help you make the right decisions at every step. Over the years, we’ve helped countless owners get their businesses up and running.
Quick Clean is your source for:
- Demographic analysis
- Financing assistance
- Site selection
- Store design
- Superior equipment
- Local service and support
Components of Success
Here are some components critical to the success of your laundry business.
Find the best store location. Let our site-selection experts study the demographics of your area to identify the best possible location. With a thorough demographic study, we’ll determine factors such as:
- The number of people moving in and out of an area
- The average household size and spending patterns in a neighborhood
- The ratio of homeowners to renters
- Local traffic patterns
Create a striking appearance. Your facility’s design can either keep your customers happy or drive them to the competition. They want a clean, safe, efficient, convenient place to do laundry – and your store’s look and personality can go a long way toward portraying the right image. Our consultants have long experience designing and renovating all types of laundry facilities. After analyzing your customer base, they’ll work with you to create an appealing environment that differentiates your store from the competition.
Make the right “leasehold improvements.” These are modifications that must be made to your facility before equipment can be installed. As you take this critical step, Quick Clean can provide expertise in areas such as:
- Facility organization, using pre-tested or customized designs
- Construction of your new store
- Customized and optimal machine installations
- Laundromat renovations, including store décor
- Installation of card-operated or coin-based equipment
Financing the Investment
Let Quick Clean arrange the financing option that’s right for you.
We offer a range of excellent financing alternatives. Whether you’re building a new store or remodeling an existing one, we’ll help you understand your options and make an informed choice. You may prefer the predictability of fixed rate loans, the flexibility of variable rate loans, or the value of a lease option. Whatever you decide, we’ll direct you to the best source. Here are some key points to keep in mind.
- To open a Laundromat, you’ll need an estimated initial investment. Initial investments can range from approximately $80,000 to $150,000 depending on location, size of store, etc.
- About one-third of total start-up costs are considered the minimum required down payment.
- Your net worth should be at least two times the total loan amount.
- Your facility may also require "leasehold improvements.” The average cost is about 40-45% of the total investment.
- While success rates may vary, capital investments are usually recovered in less than three years.
- Tax benefits are relative to yearly income, and may be extremely beneficial to those in a 30% personal income tax bracket or higher.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Quick Clean a franchised operation?
No, and there are no fees or monthly payments. If you’re an entrepreneur ready to chart your own course, we’re here to help you establish your own successful laundry business.
How much financing is required to open a store?
You will need at least $50,000 in non-financed cash. While size and location determine total costs, start-up costs in our experience run from $80,000 and up. We can help you arrange the financing you’ll need.
What makes one Laundromat business succeed and another fail?
Location is the most important factor. As a result, Quick Clean will work very hard to help you select a prime location, ideally within thirty minutes of your home. Our site-selection experts will review an area’s demographics; determine the number of people moving in and out; analyze local traffic patterns, parking availability, and number of renters; and provide any other data you need to make a truly informed decision.