A manually operated appliance used to remove wrinkles by applying pressure or combination of pressure and steam at hard to reach locations.
Presses, are typically immovable-tables, made of specifically shaped press-heads or bucks to iron out difficult to reach parts of shirts/jackets – cuffs and collars or trousers – pocket areas.
These machines empower the operator to deliver a much, superior quality and higher quantity of output per hour even in a manual operation.
S series for drycleaning
Range of inexpensive presses for drycleaners and finishing in garment manufacturing plants.
- Hand guard.
- Pressing strength adjustment.
- Set of timers for automatic cycle time control.
Trevilpress “CP” compact
Trevilpress CP 6360 is a space saving cuff and collar press with high performance.
- PTFE covered heads to prevent shine on dark fabric.
- Suction that starts automatically when the shirt is placed on the bucks.
- Collar tensioning, to compensate shrinkage that occurs during washing.