Tensioning form Finishers for Jackets and Coats
About Tensioning Finishers
These machines recreate the shape of the upper body of human beings, which is used to iron coats and jackets, using hot air. Conventional irons crush garments while pressing thereby imparting a shine to the fabric, this drawback is overcome with tensioners.
The recreated-shape is made of high-tech material that allows passage of hot air uniformly even in places such as cuffs, pockets, which are made up of multiple layers of fabric. The uniform flow of air ensures that all parts of jackets and coats, which can’t be easily reached by a human hand, are heated evenly to deliver a superior finish and much higher output than manually operated steam irons and steamers.
Tensioning finishers are ideal for jackets and coats, which require special care due to multiple layers of fabric and intricate stitching.
Princess Ultra is the utility tensioning finisher that provides a good finish of any type of fabric.
- It combines the functionalities of a traditional form finisher, a tensioning form finisher for jackets and a shirt unit.
- It can finish delicate drycleaned garments.
- It is suitable also for lab coats, uniform jackets and workwear in general.
Allows to dramatically increase productivity.
- Tensioning form finisher for jackets, coats and similar.
- Allows to dramatically increase productivity.
- Standard “anti stretch” device that forms the shape of the garment.