About Trouser Finishers
Trouser finishers are specialized appliances for ironing denims, and trousers with pleated and/or classic cut pockets. Ironing trousers on and around pleats andpockets, when done manually, requires higher force, which invariably causes shining and misalignment of pleats. Form finishers are the solution to these issues.
These machines deliver a much, superior quality and higher quantity of output per hour than any manual process.
Topper for denim trousers.
- Pantamat 5307 provides strong and efficient finishing thanks to the 1.5 kW (2HP) motor and to the 900W steam superheater.
- Waistband and leg size selectors are provided as standard.
- A water spray gun is available as an option to improve the finish of particularly wrinkled areas.
5322 Lineablu Topper
Trouser topper with front to back tensioning.
- Simple to use and inexpensive.
- Single phase, for easy and economical installation.
- Trouser topper with front to back tensioning of the waistband and utility leg carriage.
Pantastar is the first automatic machine able to completely finish a pair of trousers.
- There is no longer a need for two bulky pieces of equipment.
- It is no longer necessary to remove the trousers from the topper.
- There is no longer need for a specialized presser.